[b-hebrew] confirmation of subscription

Emmanuel Gitlin gitlins at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 2 02:09:06 EDT 2005

This is to confirm my previous subscription.  In addition to the Hebrew script I am interested in a transliteration-from-Hebrew font if such is available by way of a simple cd-rom disk rather than a complex process, such as received a year of two ago from SIL after ardent requests and a financial contribution.   Emmanuel Gitlin, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus, Evangelical Theological Faculty, Osijek, Croatia, and of Lenoir-Rhyne College Hickory, NC.  Presently director of adult Bible and Hbrew language studies at the  Hickory Jewish Center  of Temple Beth Shalom (Reform Judaism) in my retirment years    Tel. 828-322-3842.  Home address:  109 Sixth Ave.NE, Hickory, NC 28601, USA