[b-hebrew] Author of the torah

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Sun Jul 31 14:17:01 EDT 2005

Dear Yitzhak,

your points are justified and have been taken on board.
The reason I haven't replied to your points made about
the apparent contradictions in the torah is because I
am still studying your claims objectively and am not
yet prepared to make a well laid out answer.

However, I am still a little confused because apart from
the observation that there is no explicit claim of authorship
of the entire torah inside the torah and your view that the
text shows inconsistencies I still have not really understood
what leads you to doubt that the tradition is correct and
valid.

I know that you are very knowledgeable and well read and
so I am sure that there must be more to it than this. I
don't regard you as the kind of person who would believe
something just because its written in the Anchor bible
dictionary or because it is written by some scholar.
And so I anxious to hear your reasons that have led you
to such a firm conclusion.

Love and Shalom
James

Security System.