[b-hebrew] Author of the torah

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Fri Jul 29 13:15:19 EDT 2005

That's hardly the only argument necessary.  Unbroken tradition from then down
to "modern" times attributes it to him, and must be taken into account.  And
there are more references in the Torah to him writing down what he was told,
and none of them say he merely "scrawled a few things."

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur