[b-hebrew] verbs

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Fri Jul 29 12:43:06 EDT 2005

Dear Karl,

You have understood me correctly regarding the Hebrew view of time. Just a
small terminological correction: "Tense" is grammaticalized location in
time, and if this is nonexistent in classical Hebrew, "tense" cannot be
construed on the basis of the context. It is better to use "temporal
reference" in connection with the context.

Best regards

Rolf Furuli