[b-hebrew] heno- v's poly- theismin the torah

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Fri Jul 29 10:41:10 EDT 2005

Read James C wrote:

>Yeah. Whatever. I'm not very big on technical terminology.

Really?  And you are at an academic institution in the United Kingdom?
Critical exegesis and tranlsation are based on the proper understanding
of, and use of, language.  How can that be done without attention to
terminology?

> As
>long as what as I say is clear and easy to understand.

But it cannot be clear if it is not precise.

>Henotheism. I'm gonna have to learn that one.

*gasp*.

Have a great day James,

Jim

--