[b-hebrew] VERBS

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Thu Jul 28 14:35:55 EDT 2005

I have noted that the distinguished authority on Bible translation, Peter
Kirk, has made the judgement that Peter Newmark, who has worked with
theoretical translation principles and practical translation throughout a
long life, and whose book was awarded the prize of being the best book in a
particular year, speaks nonsense.

Best regards

Rolf Furuli
University of Oslo