[b-hebrew] YHWH pronunciation

Stephen Segall segall at umich.edu
Thu Jul 28 12:17:51 EDT 2005

If the information about the bible were transmitted to the Cherokees by
missionaries, one would expect that somewhere in these legends there would
be some mention of Jesus. However, Jesus is completely absent from any of
the ancient legends of the Cherokees, only legends similar to those in the
Torah are present.