[b-hebrew] END OF THREAD: Re: PS Re: Fwd: Re: YHWH

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Jul 28 09:37:03 EDT 2005

I agree with Peter's sentiments here. Apart from the little caffuffle
they had about something in no way related to the name 'yhwh', this is
currently the most interesting thread and I have many evidences here
which have not been presented to me before.
Just when I started to think it was getting exhausted, the cherokee
thing came in and started a new view point to explore.
Please don't end the thread!
Just stop people from going off topic or at least educate them to put
a different name on the discussion which reflects what is really about
e.g. polytheism v's monotheism in the torah
and insist that they desist from agressive postings which attack the
others personally.
IMO there could also be much benefit from such a discussion if it is
conducted properly but the least people can do is keep the discussion
in an appropriately named thread so that list members with limited
time can be selective about which threads to keep up with.

Just my 2p's worth.