[b-hebrew] END OF THREAD: Re: PS Re: Fwd: Re: YHWH

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Wed Jul 27 04:09:16 EDT 2005

Dear Members,

This thread has clearly gone beyond the bounds of decorum, and therefore has no place on this forum. I urge everyone involved in this thread to desist from any further comment on this matter . At B-Hebrew we welcome people of all backgrounds and beliefs and discussions on the list must not include attack of anyone's personal faith. If members persist with such attacks, the chair staff will be forced to take action against them.

I urge your co-operation in this matter.

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum