[b-hebrew] Verbs

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 27 21:06:39 EDT 2005

Rolf,
Along with James Reed, I also would very much like to hear the answer to Hayyim's question. Could you give us 5 example verses? This would be much more meaningful to me than the current discussion. Thank you.
-Steve Miller
Detroit

Very interesting indeed.  Can you give us an example of a verse which  would
be translated differently and thereby change our understanding of what it
intends to tell us?
Hayyim

In a message dated 7/25/2005 4:37:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,