[b-hebrew] Fwd: Re: YHWH

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Jul 27 09:44:02 EDT 2005

I HAVE learned history and the Torah AND Oral Torah

That your understanding is quite different is apparent

I don't know what qualifies you to think that your understanding is
correct, and it doesn't matter anyway

There are verses in the Torah that I can use to PROVE to you that you
cannot understand Torah without Oral Torah

But this is not the place for that.

Shoshanna

I don't think so, Shoshanna.

You're wrong.  Jim's right.

You should learn history.   AND the Torah.

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
villandra at austin.rr.com