[b-hebrew] yhwh pronunciation

Vadim Cherny VadimCherny at mail.ru
Tue Jul 26 14:24:43 EDT 2005

I marvel at all this discussion. It is perfectly established that at the
times of Diodorus and Clement the Tetragrammaton was pronounced Iao.
Masoretes wrote more or less the same - if you don't insist on waw as
consonant. Why say, we don't know the vowels? We know them; some just don't
like what we know.

Vadim Cherny