[b-hebrew] Aramaic - Abba

Shai Heijmans shaih at post.tau.ac.il
Mon Jul 25 22:26:29 EDT 2005

Hi Dave and Peter,

Here are a few examples: "ana men yomoy la [kawwanet]", literally: "I,
in *my* days, did not intend" (= I did never intend), Taylor-Schecter
F17.6, the fragment was published in Ginzburg's "Sridei Hayerushalmi",
page 10 line 2; "wela etkena men qomoy" = "he did not bend down before
*me*", Kilayim (Leiden ms.), chapter 9, fol. 32b; "regloy"  = "my feet",
Ketubbot chapter 12, fol. 64b, "enoy" = "my eyes", ibid., fol. 66a.

Regards,

Shai