[b-hebrew] VERBS. Was " masorete pointing v's LLX transliterations"

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Mon Jul 25 17:59:54 EDT 2005

On 25/07/2005 22:42, Rolf Furuli wrote:

>Dear Peter,
>
>I am sorry but I cannot comment on your arguments below.  Our views
>regarding linguistics and classical Hebrew are so different that I see
>no purpose in any discussion.

Rolf, let me make this clear. I have stated that there is a fundamental
logical flaw in your argument, that it simply confirms your initial a
priori assumption (that there are two semantically distinct verb forms
rather than fouror five). This devastating critique basically implies
that your work is valueless. And you are not prepared to answer my
critique? That sounds rather like an admission that you don't have a leg
to stand on.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/