[b-hebrew] yhwh pronunciation

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Sun Jul 24 09:24:53 EDT 2005

Either way, the quotation does seem to well illustrate predominant
attitudes instigated by the sect of the pharisees.

Also the transliterations offered by the church fathers show that
a form of the name was still in circulation. Although, I would be
interested to see in what context they make such transliterations.