[b-hebrew] Second Temple Languages

Dray Luzon dray.luzon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 00:07:50 EDT 2005

Good Evening,

I've been following some threads and googling for resources regarding
the spoken and or written languages around the second temple period.
>From my understanding there is evidence for at least four languages
(Greek, Latin, Aramaic, Hebrew) in use around Palestine. I would like
to pursue this further, but have not been able to locate additional
resources. Specifically, I am looking for resources that outline how
dominant Hebrew may or may not have been in various regions. Any
recommendations the list can make would be appreciated.

Regards,

Dray Luzon