[b-hebrew] yhwh pronunciation

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Sat Jul 23 10:32:55 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

A mater he is common on the stele, most often used for kholam (as a
3.m.s. pronominal suffix).  The final he also seems to stand for qamets
in at least three occasions, one an interesting (proper?) noun qorehah
(Jericho?).  I.e. the word has qaph-resh-he-he.  The double he is
interesting.

Shalom,
Bryan

--