[b-hebrew] YHWH Pronunciation cantilation mark

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 17:14:08 EDT 2005

I don't think the value of the cantilation mark should be
so easily dismissed. I am not familiar with the rules of
cantillation but one thing seems clear to me:
The psalm was originally composed with 'yhwh' and so its
original rhythm would be dictated by it. Supplanting a
2 syllable word with 3 syllable one  in poetry would make
a noticable and significant change to the poem's rhythm in
any language.

Security System.