[b-hebrew] Aramaic - Abba

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 14:51:16 EDT 2005

I concur that they were doing it. what I disagree on is when they were
doing it. I think it is clear that this behaviour was before their conversion.
There are also places that tell people not to lie,steal,murder etc. But that
doesn't lead me to believe that these things were acceptable christian practises.