[b-hebrew] Aramaic - Abba

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Fri Jul 22 14:05:08 EDT 2005

You are clearly mistaken from a purely historical point of view.  You
should read Marvin Meyer's Ancient Christian Magic.  Further, it is no
attack on the faith to tell the truth.  That for some people prayer is
"magical" is utterly indisputable.  Utterly.

Jim

--
D. Jim West

Biblical Studies Resources -  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest