[b-hebrew] yhwh pronunciation

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Wed Jul 20 19:15:36 EDT 2005

I'm sorry Peter. I didn't realise it was happening.
It must be very confusing trying to decipher what I
am saying. I wasn't using colour or anything. I was
just assuming that the little arrows everyone else
uses would be inserted automagically.
I haven't used these lists before or anything similar
and I'm still trying to get to grips with their usage.
e.g. I notice in the archives that everyone elses posts
and replies are staggered in position whereas mine
allways seem to appear as if they were new topics.
Haven't got a clue why.

Security System.