[b-hebrew] high priest on Yom Kippur -- no strings attached?

Søren Holst sh at teol.ku.dk
Wed Jul 20 08:54:18 EDT 2005

Aw, I seem to have contributed to keeping a baseless tall story alive:

I did a bit of hunting about the internet, and absolutely none of the people who pass on the "rope-on-high-priests-ankle" story give sources. Some pretty knowledgeable people, on the other hand, go out of their way to debunk it.

apologies for my gullibility
Soren