[b-hebrew] MSS images

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Tue Jul 19 10:25:32 EDT 2005

Hi

I need to compile a digital library of high resolution images of extant manuscripts. I have conducted many google searches with no joy and would appreciate any help you guys can offer me. I have a tight budget and so would prefer free images but would also be willing to pay for CDROM media. I have found info that the codex vaticanus exists in CDROM with images of original MSS pages but have been unable to find it anywhere online.

Thanx
James Christian

Security System.