[b-hebrew] Hebrew in messages was Re: Iron sharpeneth iron? (Prov. 27:17)

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Jul 6 14:28:34 EDT 2005

Peter:

Camino is a Carbonized for  Macintosh version of Mozilla.

When you wrote the two examples below, they both show Hebrew letters in my browser, only the breakout version does not.

Could there be a problem in the archive software, that it does not always display Hebrew and Unicode? It does not  display Hebrew when I look at the archive.

Karl W. Randolph.