[b-hebrew] What? Where? Ehud & Eglon

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Wed Dec 28 01:32:53 EST 2005

Yigal:

Quite frankly, I don't know what to do with the -DN. Could
this be one of those unique things? This is prose, so I
didn't see the parallelism between it and the following
verse, except that they both indicate a movement towards.

As for MSDRWN, that is the forecourt, where people are
set in order to see the king.

Karl W. Randolph.