[b-hebrew] word order

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Thu Dec 22 10:06:36 EST 2005

In light of recent discussion on Hebrew word order, listers might be interested in the following description of using software to search for various orders of verb, subject, and object.
http://blog.logos.com/archives/2005/12/syntax_vso_svo_vos_ovs_sov_osv.html

Ken Penner
PhD cand., DSS Hebrew/McMaster
Post-biblical Hebrew/Acadia