[b-hebrew] Ugaritic; textbooks

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Dec 15 15:22:18 EST 2005

Herman:

I can't help but be curious, why do you think you must learn
Ugaritic to learn Hebrew? If it is a requirement from a professor
for class, that makes sense, and the various resources from such
as Yitzhak are a good place to start.

Yitzhak has some strong beliefs that are not shared by all
members of this list, and for that reason is a strong proponent
for learning Ugaritic. What is your excuse?

Karl W. Randolph.