[b-hebrew] Use of Qahal in Qumran Scrolls

Herman Meester crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:32:02 EST 2005

I can't help really you with that; but a great book on "Qumran" I want
to recommend to anyone is "Who wrote the Dead Sea Scrolls?" by Norman
Golb. Sorry if you've already read it, I don't know if it was a
bestseller, I'm not always up-to-date ;)
It's very to the point; polemical, at times arrogant, but quite convincing.
But could you specify what kind of questions regarding qahal you'd
like to answer? Religious, linguistic, sociological?
שלום
Herman