[b-hebrew] Lexicon Recommendations

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Sat Dec 10 13:44:34 EST 2005

Jimmy:
Koehler, Baumgartner and Stamm's The Hebrew and
Aramaic Lexicon of the Old Testament (HAL/HALOT), is
widely recognized as being the standard modern
dictionary for Biblical Hebrew. It comes in a study
edition but it is not cheap. It retails for $179.95,
but my recommendation is that you get an electronic
edition of it in either BibleWorks or Logos. It comes
bundled with Bauer's BDAG Greek lexicon for $249.95 in
Logos or $197.00 in BibleWorks

Kevin