[b-hebrew] Judaica searchable CD Rom?

Jace Broadhurst jace.broadhurst at aimint.net
Thu Dec 8 14:45:55 EST 2005

I am in the market for several things and you all may be the best suited to give me advice.
Searchable CDs of Judaica (Hebrew/Aramaic and English)
    Talmud (both if possible),
    Midr (Tanh at least but Rab has some cool additions)
    and Tg (at least onk, Ps-J and  Neofiti).
I see that Davka has Soncino classics at under $400.00 and
this included Midrash Rabbah and Bab Talmud as well as Zohar.  Have you used this and is it worthwhile? Is it or any others you suggest very user friendly?  What about for the Targums?  Any help you can give would be great.
Thanks
Jace