[b-hebrew] Joseph: Israel - Hyksos - Egypt

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Thu Dec 1 08:42:19 EST 2005

On 01/12/2005 01:57, Tna Swg wrote:

> Dr. Kirk:
>
> Generally in history books, one finds dates and years. Very few in
> Genesis. Whoa. Are there any? Where is a king talked about including
> Ch. 14 which has several kings. And what nations are mentioned? Or
> will you let us simply have citystates as is the modern and critical
> consensus, if one dare call it a consensus. Are we going to call the
> geneologies/teledoth king lists? Please.

Point taken. If history books require dates or need to be about a single
nation, then Herodotus is no longer the Father of History because he
gave no dates and wrote about many nations, and in fact history is a
19th century invention.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/