[b-hebrew] Ancient Biblical Writings - Original Hebrew Language

David Kummerow farmerjoeblo at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 02:52:30 EDT 2005

If you're also interested in phonology in adition to orthography, check
out as a start:

Rendsburg, Gary A. "Ancient Hebrew Phonology." Pages 65-83 in
_Phonologies of Asia and Africa (Including the Caucasus): Volume 1_.
Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns, 1997.

Khan, Geoffrey. "Tiberian Hebrew Phonology." Pages 85-102 in
_Phonologies of Asia and Africa (Including the Caucasus): Volume 1_.
Winona Lake: Eisenbrauns, 1997.

David Kummerow.