[b-hebrew] 5 scrolls or 1

Yigal Levin leviny1 at mail.biu.ac.il
Sun Aug 21 01:36:09 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

I quite agree with you and never meant otherwise.  I know that the various
"sources" are no longer assumed to each have been written by a different
author. I was purposely unspecific because it does not matter, but my main
point was that the various BOOKS of the Torah could not have been written
individually either.

Yigal