[b-hebrew] messengers in the torah

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 12:46:17 EDT 2005

Hi Peter,

very good observations. I especially liked the ones where you observed Yah's messengers as voices from the sky and as
going up and down Jacob's ladder. This is good evidence that from patriarchal times Yah's messengers were considered
as extra-terrestrial.

What does everybody make of the references to 'men'? Are we to infer that Yah's messengers appeared to the patriarchs
as normal men or is there anything to fuel the artistic ideas we see of light eminating super beings?

Security System.