[b-hebrew] nevi

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Aug 18 12:39:57 EDT 2005

I agree that the terms 'forth-teller' and 'fore-teller' represent bad English but they were useful to get the discussion
going.
I liked the observation that Abraham was acting as an intercessor between Yah and men at this time and my instincts tell
me that this was not insignificant.
I also liked the observation that the more modern usage of the name 'prophet' corresponds to the older name 'seer' indicating
that the older usage of 'prophet' meant something a little different.

Security System.