[b-hebrew] 2Sam24:1 v. Gen18:1-3

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Mon Aug 15 13:07:23 EDT 2005

On 15/08/2005 17:51, Read, James C wrote:

> I'm sorry but you have just totally confused me. Am Istill talking to
> the Peter that I spoke with before
> about the divine name? Were you not a supporter of the form Yahweh
> based on verbal grammar?

Well, there is only one Peter Kirk on the list. I don't see any
inconsistencies in my opinions on two rather different subjects. I was
arguing for the form Yahwe based on verbal morphology, which is a
distinct subject from the semantics discussed here. If you see any
inconsistency, please explain more clearly.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/