[b-hebrew] FROM STAFF Re: Attributes of YHWH

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Fri Aug 12 07:51:15 EDT 2005

FROM THE B-HEBREW STAFF

Once again, folks, let's reign in the discussion.  b-hebrew does not
exist to decide the attributes of God.

Let me clarify:  In searching out a better understanding of the Hebrew
text of the Tanakh, we may teach and learn the attributes of God along
the way.  On the other hand, the topic "the attributes of God" shall not
be the primary and only topic of a thread.  This is not a religion chat
room.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Bryan Rocine