[b-hebrew] Evil & God

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Aug 11 18:28:09 EDT 2005

Animals do not have free will to choose between good and evil, ie;
between obedience and disobedience to G-d.

They just do what "comes naturally"

They are guided by their physical bodily needs.

This is very different than human beings.

As I said, and sent an email all about the Oral Torah, not EVERYTHING
was WRITTEN in the WRITTEN TORAH.

I will send an article about angels.

Shoshanna

Is there any evidence what-so-ever within the Tanakh to support the
idea that angels have no free will?
And that they are created to fulfill a purpose and that they die once
they have fulfilled this purpose?

We see that Yah's purpose for Adam and Eve was to have lots of kids
and fill the earth and not to eat
a certain fruit. They didn't fulfill this purpose but acted on their
own free will. Even the animals
have their own free will and seem to do as they please. Why would
lowly animals have the gift of free
will and glorious cherubim not?

Security System.