[b-hebrew] Evil & God

Awohili at aol.com Awohili at aol.com
Thu Aug 11 12:50:47 EDT 2005

So, is it the New Testament that determines Christianity, or the later
promulgations of Church councils?  The tenets you mentioned may be those of  --
shall we say, "normative" or "Orthodox" or "council-true" Christianity, but
history is full of people who loved and slaved for Christ who did not accept all
of those things.

Are the "traditions of the councils" of more worth than the "traditions of
the elders" (anshei knesset ha-gedolah)?

Just as it can be asked who or what determines Judaism, so it can be asked
who or what determines Christianity.

Solomon Landers

In a message dated 08/11/2005 9:24:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,