[b-hebrew] tenses; frequency

Awohili at aol.com Awohili at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 09:00:31 EDT 2005

But doesn't the problem of working with the corpus of a "dead" language  hold
for any researcher in biblical Hebrew?  Does that mean that drawing  any
conclusions on semantic distinctions is therefore, futile?

I would say that the best research regimen would yield the best results
possible, even if not iron-clad.  And such a best-case regimen is what I  see in
Rolf's work.

Solomon Landers

In a message dated 08/10/2005 3:40:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,