[b-hebrew] Josiah's book of the Law

B. M. Rocine brocine at twcny.rr.com
Mon Aug 8 07:49:22 EDT 2005

B-Haverim,

b-hebrew is a forum for discussing Biblical Hebrew, that is, the Hebrew
of the Bible.  We are not here to discuss Biblical history or archeology
  independently from Hebrew-related issues.  Jim West has informed us
that ANE is up and running again.  That is a more appropriate forum for
the post below.

Shalom,
Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair