[b-hebrew] EDIT REPLIES -- FROM MODERATORS

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Mon Aug 8 06:09:14 EDT 2005

Hi everyone!

It's good to see so much discussion on the forum in the last few weeks. I'd just like to remind people that when you reply to a post, please be sure to include only the latest post to which you are replying, or the relevant snippets of multiple posts. Failure to edit previous posts in replies can result in quite hefty sized emails which might be rejected by the computer system we use at B-Hebrew and/or problems for individual members with small 'email boxes'.

With that in mind, keep up the good work.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Fellow Chairman, B-Hebrew Forum

PS - Always remember to be diplomatic, also.