[b-hebrew] Oral Torah: (WAS: Is.45:7 God created evil?)

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Sun Aug 7 10:31:26 EDT 2005

This article might be of interest

http://www.aish.com/literacy/concepts/The_Oral_Tradition.asp

While I do not rule this out as a possibility I would have great difficulty
in accepting the oral torah as being 'god-breathed' if it were to contradict
the fundamental ideas in the tanakh.
Another difficulty I have is how the oral torah could have survived through
Mennaseh's rule. The law that Josiah read was evidently very knew knowledge
to him.
However, non-the-less I am interested in hearing what the oral torah has to
say on this matter.