[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Thu Aug 4 23:37:51 EDT 2005

Chris:

That depends on the role of L)MR in a sentence.

If it were a command, it would be "...CWH...L)MR..."

A declaration "...XWH...L)MR..."

An expression "...DBR...L)MR..."

A shout "...C(Q...L)MR..."

A complaining murmer "...RGN...L)MR..."

>From these and other examples, the phrase L)MR is not a
verb, but the equivelant to the English word "quote" to put
into words what is commanded, declared, expressed, shouted
and so forth. An English example would be "As he sank in the
quicksand, he shouted, quote, Get me out of here!"

Karl W. Randolph.