[b-hebrew] Is.45:7 God created evil?

Heard, Christopher Christopher.Heard at pepperdine.edu
Thu Aug 4 18:14:34 EDT 2005

Dear Harold,

In the quotation below and the longer text of your post, you are
making theological claims, not exegetical or linguistic ones. I don't
in any way wish to be insulting, and I ask that this next statement
not be taken as either agreeing or disagreeing with your theological
views, but your theological views (and the same goes for mine or
anyone else) about what God is or is not capable of do not illuminate
the Chronicler's use of language, _unless_ you (or I or whoever) can
_demonstrate_ that the Chronicler shared those views.

Best wishes,

Chris

--
R. Christopher Heard