[b-hebrew] OT- perspective (was Josiah's book of the Law)

Uri Hurwitz uhurwitz at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 17:43:10 EDT 2005

    Hello  Again Jim,

     May i suggest you get  acquainted with elementary introductions to archaeolgy of ancient Israel by A. Amihai, or the more recent one by I.Finkelstein. These two have serious disagreemnts with each other, but in each you'll find plethora -- not just a few!  --  examples.

    Just think about the epigraphic evidence from Iron II, or at least familiarize yourself  in a most rudimentary manner about it.

    Uri

Jim West <jwest at highland.net> wrote:
".... I urge you though, to list 5 artifacts
definitively and irrefutably dating from Iron II."

--
D. Jim West