[b-hebrew] Everett Fox's Exodus 3:14

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Thu Aug 4 14:25:38 EDT 2005

I think it is beautiful, it has stuck with me all these years, since
1973 when I heard it.

But also, as I wrote yesterday, the Metzuda + rashi Hebrew/English
edition, doesn't even translate the phrase into English, since it is
a Name.

Shoshanna

Dear Shoshanna,

This is exactly the understanding of ehyeh asher ehyeh that I have!

Shalom,
Bryan

--
B. M. Rocine