[b-hebrew] YHWH...Was..Is..Will (shall) be

Rolf Furuli furuli at online.no
Wed Aug 3 13:55:08 EDT 2005

Dear Gene,

Sorry for my partial answer.  I overlooked your real question, and only
commented on the translation of HYH 1 p. s. Other grammatical persons and
conjugations do not necessarily have the same future reference as 1. p. s.
But to be is not the primary sense of the verb.

Best regards

Rolf Furuli
Univesity of Oslo