[b-hebrew] The Tetragrammaton; aia; is there a name in Ex3:14?

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Aug 3 11:20:51 EDT 2005

Sorry, Jim

Most on this list reject Jewish understandings and teachings of the
Torah, including Oral Torah, Commentaries, Zohar, etc., which also
drew on grammar and linguistics and the position of letters in words
for their teachings, so we're even.

And they all agree that Ehyeh is "I will be"

Shoshanna

I'm only speaking for myself- but when I see such dismissive
statements as "you 'experts'" I have a tendency, in my mind, to
believe that the poser of any attendent "question" 1- will not accept
any answer as their preconceptions are entrenched; and 2- believes
that anyone with "expertise" in a field is no better informed than
the uninformed reader of various and sundry crackpot websites.  Thus,
all that said, any answer offered will not be accepted and so I leave
it to more patient others to offer what will inevitably be rejected
anyway.

--
D. Jim West

Biblical Studies Resources -  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest