[b-hebrew] The Tetragrammaton; aia; is there a name in Ex3:14?

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Wed Aug 3 10:28:12 EDT 2005

I'm only speaking for myself- but when I see such dismissive statements
as "you 'experts'" I have a tendency, in my mind, to believe that the
poser of any attendent "question" 1- will not accept any answer as their
preconceptions are entrenched; and 2- believes that anyone with
"expertise" in a field is no better informed than the uninformed reader
of various and sundry crackpot websites.  Thus, all that said, any
answer offered will not be accepted and so I leave it to more patient
others to offer what will inevitably be rejected anyway.

--
D. Jim West

Biblical Studies Resources -  http://web.infoave.net/~jwest
Biblical Theology Weblog -  http://biblical-studies.blogspot.com